Staff Exchange Week 2016
The Faculty of Arts & Sciences at Linköping University will organize a Staff Exchange Week in May 2016 (17-19 May, recommended arrival day 16 May). This week targets international coordinators at partner universities who want to know more about Linköping University as study destination and the way we work with exchange students. We would like to extend a special welcome to new partners.
During the week you will:
- Get to know Linköping University and the Faculty of Arts & Sciences better.
- Get to know how we work with incoming exchange students (including academic and practical aspects).
- Network with staff at Linköping University as well as international coordinators from other partner universities.
- Discuss topics related to the international exchange area.
- Have the possibility of scheduling individual activities (meeting relevant departments, etc.).
- Application form. Application deadline April 1. Please let us know if you need a confirmation of your acceptance before the application deadline.
- Practical information: Transport and Housing
- Linköping University and the Central International Office (Karin Gibson, Tuesday morning)
- Faculty of Arts & Sciences and internationalisation at the faculty-level (Åsa Danielsson, Tuesday morning)
- Incoming exchange students at LiU (Wednesday morning)
- Outgoing exchange students at LiU (Thursday - part of individual programme)
- Notes - Workshop - Incoming Exchange Students (Wednesday)
Last updated: 2016-06-09