Education at the Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- At the faculty, teaching and scholarly effort is organized around issues relevant to the international community and contemporary society.
- Since the faculty houses both traditional disciplines and interdisciplinary studies, students may seek a broad outlook or specialize and thus create unique academic profiles. Further, they may choose studies taught in Swedish or a choice of studies taught in English. Problem-based learning, case studies and personal initiatives are vital components of the faculty's education.
- Education is offered by a number of departments. Every department incorporates a number of subject areas. Presently, the faculty offers eighteen study programmes and an array of almost three hundred single-subject courses in fully forty subject areas.
- Master's programmes taught in English have been developed in a number of fields. These master's programmes and fully twenty weeks English-language courses are open to students who are linguistically proficient and meet the admission requirements.
- At the education pages (see the menu to the left), the information is above all directed to our international students, that is exchange students and free-mover students. Priority is given to international students' study possibilities within the frames of the faculty.
Last updated: 2015-12-18